3scale APB - up and running w/ Origin 3.6.0 ?

3scale APB - up and running w/ Origin 3.6.0 ?

Matthias Wessendorf
Hola!

Done this, on my fork's master branch:
1) oc cluster up --metrics --service-catalog=true
2) make DOCKERORG="matzew"
3) apb bootstrap

Got error:
Exception occurred! Could not find route to ansible-service-broker. Use --broker or log into the cluster using "oc login"

Does the 3scale APB only work w/ the MCP extension, not "vanilla" Openshift Origin (3.6.0), where the service-catalog is enabled ?

thanks!
Matthias

--
Project lead AeroGear.org

Re: 3scale APB - up and running w/ Origin 3.6.0 ?

Phil Brookes

Hey Matthias,

This happens to me too, if you log in as the system:admin user and look at the routes in the ansible-service-broker project, you can then pass that route into the —broker argument on the bootstrap command, this makes it work for me, though it can still be flaky.

Regards,
Phil.