APB relocation ...

Matthias Wessendorf
Hi,

as discussed on IRC, I've forked the APBs to aerogearcatalog organization, and have 'archived' (aka read-only) the feedhenry matching repos:

You find them now in:

I've also enabled the hub for automatic builds:

and a matching PR for the "MCP":

Question (well, RECOMMENDATION):
Are you OK I am DELETING the "feedhenry/blah-apb" repos, on the docker-hub?

Ansible recently did the same... when they renamed "apb" to "apb-tools" - to avoid downloads from "old" stuff - I'd strongly recommend deleting the 'old' stuff, on the hub :)

Cheers!
Matthias

--
Project lead AeroGear.org

Re: APB relocation ...

David Martin
+1 on deleting the image repos on docker hub
For anyone not up to date on mcp-standalone then, the catalog will not show any of the mobile apbs.
Worth sending a follow up after they are deleted

On 15 December 2017 at 16:04, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

as discussed on IRC, I've forked the APBs to aerogearcatalog organization, and have 'archived' (aka read-only) the feedhenry matching repos:

You find them now in:

I've also enabled the hub for automatic builds:

and a matching PR for the "MCP":

Question (well, RECOMMENDATION):
Are you OK I am DELETING the "feedhenry/blah-apb" repos, on the docker-hub?

Ansible recently did the same... when they renamed "apb" to "apb-tools" - to avoid downloads from "old" stuff - I'd strongly recommend deleting the 'old' stuff, on the hub :)

Cheers!
Matthias

--
Project lead AeroGear.org

IRC: @irldavem (feedhenry, mobile-internal)

Re: APB relocation ...

Matthias Wessendorf

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 5:08 PM, David Martin <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1 on deleting the image repos on docker hub
For anyone not up to date on mcp-standalone then, the catalog will not show any of the mobile apbs.
Worth sending a follow up after they are deleted

yeah, a note - with drums and fire :) will be sent out