AeroGear Windows Libraries support

Daniel Passos
Hi,

Should we still supporting Windows libraries?

Here is the list of the libraries we have for the Windows platform, there is no update for these for a long time

* aerogear-windows-oauth2
* aerogear-windows-push
* aerogear-windows-otp

--
-- Passos

Re: AeroGear Windows Libraries support

Nano Gough
We are in the process of marking these as deprecated with view to formally removing support for windows.

On 18 December 2017 at 14:38, Daniel Passos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Should we still supporting Windows libraries?

Here is the list of the libraries we have for the Windows platform, there is no update for these for a long time

* aerogear-windows-oauth2
* aerogear-windows-push
* aerogear-windows-otp

--
-- Passos

Nano Gough

Senior Principal Product Manager
RedHat Mobile

Tel (mob): +353 (0) 86 3651465

Re: AeroGear Windows Libraries support

Matthias Wessendorf
I am not sure on aerogear-windows-push

That's used inside our Cordova Push lib

And every now and than we do have some Windows stuff on the community

The others -> kill em w/ fire

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 3:38 PM, Daniel Passos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Should we still supporting Windows libraries?

Here is the list of the libraries we have for the Windows platform, there is no update for these for a long time

* aerogear-windows-oauth2
* aerogear-windows-push
* aerogear-windows-otp

--
-- Passos

Project lead AeroGear.org

Re: AeroGear Windows Libraries support

Daniel Passos
Hey Nano,

I was talking about AeroGear libraries not Feedhenry one.

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 1:05 PM, Nano Gough <[hidden email]> wrote:
We are in the process of marking these as deprecated with view to formally removing support for windows.

On 18 December 2017 at 14:38, Daniel Passos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Should we still supporting Windows libraries?

Here is the list of the libraries we have for the Windows platform, there is no update for these for a long time

* aerogear-windows-oauth2
* aerogear-windows-push
* aerogear-windows-otp

--
-- Passos

Nano Gough

Senior Principal Product Manager
RedHat Mobile

Tel (mob): <a href="tel:+353%2086%20365%201465" value="+353863651465" target="_blank">+353 (0) 86 3651465

--
-- Passos