Are we there yet?

pwright

As a Red Hat middleware Developer, I want to know more about Mobile.

1. https://developers.redhat.com/projects/#!filter-products=middleware

a) Included in pull down lists all the downstream projects related to open source but doesn't list RHMAP (or Mobile.next)

b) The top three just link to the associated web site, but all the others link to Learn more and Download.

c) The Learn more link for AeroGear displays the following:

Aerogear

Open Source Libraries for Mobile Connectivity

I'm planning on keeping this, except for removing that last entry for Build, do we have a replacement link?

d) The Download link does not offer a positive ux.

--
Paul Wright
Mobile Docs (github: finp)