Demo : MCP Plugin for Android https edition

Demo : MCP Plugin for Android https edition

supittma
Administrator
A few weeks ago I wrote a POC plugin for gradle that manages the mcp configuration for you app.  I've "enhanced" that plugin to configure the Android app to handle Self Signed certificates correctly.

Here is a demo where I go into more detail : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVexDvcvofo

Thoughts, Questions, etc?

I'm interested in if we want to make a repo for it under the feedhenry organization for the POC work.

Summers

Re: Demo : MCP Plugin for Android https edition

David Martin
Hey Summers,

Thats a nice addition to the plugin that should save some time.

As the plugin is geared at the mcp, a repo in the feedhenry org sounds right to me.

On 16 October 2017 at 15:02, Summers Pittman <[hidden email]> wrote:
A few weeks ago I wrote a POC plugin for gradle that manages the mcp configuration for you app.  I've "enhanced" that plugin to configure the Android app to handle Self Signed certificates correctly.

Here is a demo where I go into more detail : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVexDvcvofo

Thoughts, Questions, etc?

I'm interested in if we want to make a repo for it under the feedhenry organization for the POC work.

Summers

IRC: @irldavem (feedhenry, mobile-internal)

Re: Demo : MCP Plugin for Android https edition

Matthias Wessendorf
It would be also nice to tweet that... but the https://twitter.com/feedhenry  account looks pretty much 'dead'

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 10:04 AM, David Martin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey Summers,

Thats a nice addition to the plugin that should save some time.

As the plugin is geared at the mcp, a repo in the feedhenry org sounds right to me.

On 16 October 2017 at 15:02, Summers Pittman <[hidden email]> wrote:
A few weeks ago I wrote a POC plugin for gradle that manages the mcp configuration for you app.  I've "enhanced" that plugin to configure the Android app to handle Self Signed certificates correctly.

Here is a demo where I go into more detail : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVexDvcvofo

Thoughts, Questions, etc?

I'm interested in if we want to make a repo for it under the feedhenry organization for the POC work.

Summers

IRC: @irldavem (feedhenry, mobile-internal)

Project lead AeroGear.org

Re: Demo : MCP Plugin for Android https edition

John Frizelle
Looks really cool summers and a very useful feature.

These are the kinds of handy time saving things we want to be adding lots of :-)

--
John Frizelle
Chief Architect, Red Hat Mobile

mobile: <a href="tel://+353872901644" target="_blank">+353 87 290 1644
twitter: @johnfriz
skype: john_frizelle