Demo Video of Alternative Mobile UI in OpenShift, and going without a mobile server

Demo Video of Alternative Mobile UI in OpenShift, and going without a mobile server

David Martin
Interested in peoples thoughts on this approach.

6 mins: https://youtu.be/MTGt2upKcMs

I forked the origin-web-console for this demo.

This change is intended to go hand in hand with a kubernetes plugin approach for a 'mobile cli' (should be able to share something on that soon)

For the
IRC: @irldavem (feedhenry, mobile-internal)

Re: Demo Video of Alternative Mobile UI in OpenShift, and going without a mobile server

Matthias Wessendorf
Nice one!

I have to say, I really like it!

Also, removing the 'Mobile' on the left nav panel may have benefits to keep Openshift plain and vanilla - great job!

On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 1:11 PM, David Martin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Interested in peoples thoughts on this approach.

6 mins: https://youtu.be/MTGt2upKcMs

I forked the origin-web-console for this demo.

This change is intended to go hand in hand with a kubernetes plugin approach for a 'mobile cli' (should be able to share something on that soon)

For the
IRC: @irldavem (feedhenry, mobile-internal)

Project lead AeroGear.org