Deprecate AeroGear auth libraries

Daniel Passos
Hi,

Today we have libraries to handle Auth stuff for HTTP Basic and HTTP Digest, this libraries is no longer maintained for a long time and I think no one is using this kind of Auth anymore. Should we archive it and move to the aerogear-attic[1]

[1] https://github.com/aerogear-attic

--
-- Passos

Re: Deprecate AeroGear auth libraries

Matthias Wessendorf
+1

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 3:37 PM, Daniel Passos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Today we have libraries to handle Auth stuff for HTTP Basic and HTTP Digest, this libraries is no longer maintained for a long time and I think no one is using this kind of Auth anymore. Should we archive it and move to the aerogear-attic[1]

[1] https://github.com/aerogear-attic

--
-- Passos

Project lead AeroGear.org

Re: [aerogear-dev] Deprecate AeroGear auth libraries

Jose Miguel Gallas Olmedo
+1

JOSE MIGUEL GALLAS OLMEDO

ASSOCIATE QE, mobile

Red Hat

On 18 December 2017 at 16:17, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 3:37 PM, Daniel Passos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Today we have libraries to handle Auth stuff for HTTP Basic and HTTP Digest, this libraries is no longer maintained for a long time and I think no one is using this kind of Auth anymore. Should we archive it and move to the aerogear-attic[1]

[1] https://github.com/aerogear-attic

--
-- Passos

Project lead AeroGear.org

Re: Deprecate AeroGear auth libraries

Daniel Passos
I have moved aerogear-android-auth to aerogear-attic

https://github.com/aerogear-attic/aerogear-android-auth