Doc vs Code Releases

pwright

Hi,

How would a user distinguish versions as releases continue, eg in a years time and you're finishing up 2.1, how would I pull 1.1 code and docs? Do you intend to use github "releases" or some other tagging? I see 9 releases on RC core [1], but this isn't mirrored on RC docs.

Not that there needs to be a one to one mapping, perhaps any release that gets a Release Note update?

Paul

[1] https://github.com/feedhenry-raincatcher/raincatcher-core/releases

Paul

Re: Doc vs Code Releases

David Martin
Hey Paul,

Might be one for the feedhenry-raincatcher list

IRC: @irldavem (feedhenry, mobile-internal)