GCC, Sprint Cycles, Linux Containers and more - Red Hat Developer Program

GCC, Sprint Cycles, Linux Containers and more - Red Hat Developer Program

Andrea (Red Hat Developers)
GCC, Sprint Cycles, Linux Containers and more - Red Hat Developers

If you have trouble viewing this email, read the online version.

Hi RedHat,

It’s been a busy start to 2017 and we’ve had fun with the blog, writing books and planning events - we will be at DevNexus, GIDS, Devoxx US, Devoxx France and more over the next few months.

As always, here are a few favorites from the past month:

  1. How to build a containerized IoT solution with OpenShift. The name says it all but this blog includes a video and example project you can download and try.
  2. Google Ventures 5-Day Sprint Cycle. Follow one team's journey learning and using the 5-Day Sprint Cycle.
  3. Testing… Testing...GCC. GNU Compiler Collection, GCC 7, is coming soon so see what was done to make GCC more reliable.
  4. The Evolution of a Linux Container. A more accurate title would be “The Evolution of a Linux Container Developer”.

People often ask for feedback and then never take it. We don’t work that way. You gave feedback and we listened. We will have a more advanced Linux Cheat Sheet coming shortly.

Happy coding!
Andrea