Going reactive with Java webinar—Register now

Going reactive with Java webinar—Register now

Andrea (Red Hat Developers)
Red Hat

If you have trouble viewing this email, read the online version.

Hi RedHat

Join us on Thursday, July 20 for our webinar, Going reactive with Java.

In this webinar, Burr Sutter, director of Developer Experience, will demonstrate how you can change the way applications are built using a reactive toolkit for JavaTM, known as Eclipse Vert.x. If you are tired of your old create, read, update, and delete (CRUD) cycle with a GET  and POST development model, then this webinar is a must-see.

Register now

DevNation Live: A new technical webinar series. This webinar is the first in a series of fast-paced, demo-focused webinars. Topics include Java, Kubernetes, containers, building cloud-native apps, and reactive programing. Check out our upcoming DevNation Live webinars and register now.

We hope you can join us.

Regards,
Andrea
Red Hat Developer Program