Good video series on (Ansible) Service Broker(s) on Openshift

Good video series on (Ansible) Service Broker(s) on Openshift

Matthias Wessendorf
Hi, all

I found two videos that are nice and quick resources for some nice overview info on Ansible Service Broker on Openshift .

Part 1:

and Part 2:

Good info for starters - perhaps we can add it to our info doc? If others like it, I can send a PR for that

Cheers,
Matthias

--
Project lead AeroGear.org

Re: Good video series on (Ansible) Service Broker(s) on Openshift

John Frizelle
Hey Matthias,

Those videos are really good - very nice overview and practical demos in 2 x 6 min videos.

+1 for adding to our docs - and would suggest that most people take the 12 mins required to have a look at these videos.

Cheers,
John.

--
John Frizelle
Chief Architect, Red Hat Mobile

mobile: <a href="tel://+353872901644" target="_blank">+353 87 290 1644
twitter: @johnfriz
skype: john_frizelle