MCP Local Dev

pwright
Hi,

I'm trying to follow

https://github.com/feedhenry/mcp-standalone/blob/master/docs/walkthroughs/local-setup.adoc

I was getting  following during ansible-service-broker-setup:

"error: unable to recognize servicecatalog.k8s.io/v1beta1,
Kind=ClusterServiceBroker: no matches for servicecatalog.k8s.io/,
Kind=ClusterServiceBroker",

I think i worked around that by export DOCKERHUB_APBS_ORG="feedhenry"
(altho that command was removed from doc)

I'm now getting following  during ansible-service-broker-setup:

  "Error from server (AlreadyExists): project.project.openshift.io
\"ansible-service-broker\" already exists", "stderr_lines": ["Error from
server (AlreadyExists): project.project.openshift.io
\"ansible-service-broker\" already exists"],

Can anyone help me figure out how to debug?

thanks,

Paul

Re: MCP Local Dev

Damien Murphy

Hi Paul,

I found running a make clean and then doing a re-install helped with some install issues (if the clean won’t run as some of the pods are still locked, running sudo umount <pod-name> for each of the problematic pods will then let you run the make clean),

Damien

On 2 November 2017 at 10:42, Paul Wright <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to follow

https://github.com/feedhenry/mcp-standalone/blob/master/docs/walkthroughs/local-setup.adoc

I was getting  following during ansible-service-broker-setup:

"error: unable to recognize servicecatalog.k8s.io/v1beta1, Kind=ClusterServiceBroker: no matches for servicecatalog.k8s.io/, Kind=ClusterServiceBroker",

I think i worked around that by export DOCKERHUB_APBS_ORG="feedhenry" (altho that command was removed from doc)

I'm now getting following  during ansible-service-broker-setup:

 "Error from server (AlreadyExists): project.project.openshift.io \"ansible-service-broker\" already exists", "stderr_lines": ["Error from server (AlreadyExists): project.project.openshift.io \"ansible-service-broker\" already exists"],

Can anyone help me figure out how to debug?

thanks,

Paul

DAMIEN MURPHY

SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Red Hat Mobile

IM: damurphy

Re: MCP Local Dev

pwright

Thanks Damien,

got it running on two laptops after this tip (each laptop was giving different error, but now both running),

Paul