MCP: Push integration JIRAs

Matthias Wessendorf
Hi folks!

based on our quick call this morning, I've created three epics to should cover the three main bodies of work for getting UPS integrated to MCP

While this one lives in the AeroGear community:

We have to FH JIRA epics that rely on the above being delivered:

Please review these and add comments/questions/suggestions as needed!

Thanks!
-Matthias

--
Project lead AeroGear.org