Migrating to Microservice Databases, Java inside docker, OpenShift for Developers and more

Migrating to Microservice Databases, Java inside docker, OpenShift for Developers and more

Andrea (Red Hat Developers)
Red Hat

If you have trouble viewing this email, read the online version.

Hi RedHat,

We’ve gotten many requests for Edson’s new book and thought this month we would provide easy access to other recent books.  I’m pretty sure Edson felt like a rockstar signing his new book at the launch at DevNexus.

Here are the free books (make sure you log-in) and the titles do a good job so I will leave it there:

I can’t pass up sharing some blogs that seem to be getting a lot of interest as well.

As always, enjoy!
Andrea