Re: AeroGear attic ogranization ?

Matthias Wessendorf
Hi,

I've created the 'attic':

the two suggested repos are now in there

I will compile a list w/ more details (e.g. list of all vs. list of what to _potentially_) keep

-M

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 2:52 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

we are in the process of cleaning up old repos. In order to avoid a deletion - now - I think it would be good to move them into some special GH org.

I propose the usage of "aerogear-attic" of all repos that have come to their end of life. we can park the there, and see how things evolve - and perhaps, eventually we will be deleting them, from there.

Any thoughts?

Two repos that are already now "archived" (aka read-only) are:

Thoughts? Should we move these ?

Besides that, here are two relevant threads from passos on some other 'eol' repos:

Thoughts? Moving the sync stuff over the attic ?

-Matthias

--
Project lead AeroGear.org

--