Re: How are PRs to open source repos reviewed?

Re: How are PRs to open source repos reviewed?

Martin Murphy
Thanks Wojtek,
There are probably a few changes that I would suggest, I'll put them in a PR.

Since there's no-one monitoring for PRs, an email to this list might make sense when looking for a review.

Cheers,
M.

On 18 November 2016 at 16:35, Wojciech Trocki <[hidden email]> wrote:
We do not have any guide at the moment but..
I'm trying to address this problem with this PR in help repo:

https://github.com/fheng/help/pull/261

Feel free to add some comments and your suggestions.

Regards

Wojtek T.

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 8:11 PM, Daniel Passos <[hidden email]> wrote:
There is an option on Github to receive an email for every new PR. I think you can configure it for all repo or only for the repos you want.

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 6:05 PM, Martin Murphy <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Passos.

That would mean that someone on the team would have to be looking out
for PRs to the open source repos.
Do you know if we have that in place for all our open source repos?

Cheers,
M.

--
-- Passos