Repositories for MCP project

Wojciech Trocki
Hi

I noticed that MCP project github repository had no commits for the last month[1]
There is another repository with much more traffic[2]

I just want to make sure that mcp-standalone is the repository I should use.
Is that right?

I have seen great demo that helped with on boarding a lot.
IMHO it should be added to project README as it delivers a lots of context over the text documentation.

Do you guys have website?
Maybe I can help and add project to feedhenry.org along with some info how to contribute?

Github has really good checkers for community involvement:

Re: Repositories for MCP project

John Frizelle
Hi Wojciech,

We have not got website updates done yet.

Feel free to PR the readme to add the links to the videos :-)

Cheers,
John.

--
John Frizelle
Chief Architect, Red Hat Mobile

mobile: <a href="tel://+353872901644" target="_blank">+353 87 290 1644
twitter: @johnfriz
skype: john_frizelle