Some very good tips about how to write clean javascript

Some very good tips about how to write clean javascript

Wei Li
https://github.com/ryanmcdermott/clean-code-javascript

--
Wei Li
Red Hat email address: [hidden email]

Re: Some very good tips about how to write clean javascript

Paolo Haji de Carvalho Bueno
Lots of nice patterns using ES6 features!

It's a bit sad to see a lot of recommendations around basic OOP principles, as an indicator that we need to remind ourselves constantly that they still apply despite all the duck typing, some of which are enforced at the language level in other languages (i.e. Liskov, though their example is really nice since it would break static checking)

Another resource I really like that has almost the opposite goal (understand ES5 crazyness) is John Resig's (creator of JQuery) Learning Advanced Javascript

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 8:32 AM, Wei Li <[hidden email]> wrote:
https://github.com/ryanmcdermott/clean-code-javascript

--
Wei Li
Red Hat email address: [hidden email]
Senior Software Engineer

Paolo Bueno
Software Engineer
Red Hat Mobile Application Platform

Re: Some very good tips about how to write clean javascript

Oleh Mackiv
Thank you for sharing this.

Pretty good examples in there.

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 11:32 AM, Wei Li <[hidden email]> wrote:
https://github.com/ryanmcdermott/clean-code-javascript

--
Wei Li
Red Hat email address: [hidden email]