Two webinars: Advanced microservices and Migrating to microservice databases

Two webinars: Advanced microservices and Migrating to microservice databases

Andrea (Red Hat Developers)
Red Hat

If you have trouble viewing this email, read the online version.

Hi RedHat,

We are having Webinar April and thought you might be interested in one of the following two webinars.

Migrating to microservice databases: From relational monolith to distributed data
Live on April 4, 2017 (yes, we just scored this date)
Code is easy, State is hard. Zero-downtime migrations are paramount to guarantee integrity and consistency. Of all the microservices characteristics, the one that creates the most perplexity is the “one database per microservice.” However, very few teams have the privilege of starting something from scratch.

In this webinar learn how these techniques (and others) relate to each other in many integration and evolution strategies for relational databases:

  • Strong and eventual consistency
  • Create, read, update, and delete (CRUD)
  • Command and query responsibility segregation (CQRS)
  • Event sourcing

Register now.

Advanced microservices with .NET and Linux
Live on April 25, 2017
We’ll have a demonstration of the circuit breaker design pattern and how you can use it immediately, regardless of your development model.  In this fast-paced session, you will see:

  • .NET code (C# and F#) be turned into microservices, running on Red Hat’s Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Red Hat® OpenShift.
  • How Linux, .NET, Docker, Kubernetes and MSA will all be tied together in this peek into the future.
  • 2 deployment methods—blue/green and canary—and show how uninterrupted deployments are possible.

Register now.

We look forward to seeing you on one of the webinars.

Thanks.
Andrea