Upcoming Red Hat DevNation Live Tech Talk: Big Data in Action with Infispan

Upcoming Red Hat DevNation Live Tech Talk: Big Data in Action with Infispan

Andrea (Red Hat Developers)
Red Hat
Read the online version.
Red Hat

Hi RedHat,

Join the Red Hat DevNation for an upcoming live session on September 7, 2017, as Galder Zamarreno presents Big Data In Action with Infispan.

Dealing with real-time, in-memory, streaming data is a unique challenge and with the advent of the smartphone and IoT (trillions of internet connected devices), we are witnessing an exponential growth in data at scale.

Building data layers that can satisfy these requirements can be challenging, but with the help of Infinispan, an in-memory data grid, you can take advantage of state of the art distributed data processing capabilities to tackle these challenges. From classic or full-text queries, to Spark/Hadoop integrations via distributed Java Streams, these wide ranging data processing capabilities make Infinispan the perfect choice for the Big Data era.

In this session, we will identify critical patterns and principles that will help you achieve greater scale and response speed. On top of that, you will witness how Infinispan follows these patterns and principles to tackle a big data situation via a live coding demonstration.

Register Now

For more information and to view the schedule, click here.

We hope you join us!

Regards,
Andrea Carmona
The Red Hat Developer Program