topics for mcp team discussions at f2f

Craig Brookes
Two main things I would like to discuss at the f2f. Wondering if there are others:

- Discuss release process further, plus build process (expanding on usage of travis for e2e tests etc)
- Discuss moving all mcp related materials into single repo and syncing to other apb repos (similar to how k8 is handled)

Some other points for discussion:
- Targeting Kubernetes for the upstream. Advantages and disadvantages (we have some pieces that are OpenShift dependent: builds, build-configs) but not a huge amount.

--
Craig Brookes
RHMAPĀ